This commercial background means that Carinya Classic Sliding Doors are packed with a multitude of performance features, many of which are simply not available in competing residential models:
- No unsightly exposed tracks like you would find in most residential sliding doors. Carinya has a complete range of threshold and jamb in-fills as well as end caps to conceal all cavities. These give a commercial grade finish that also minimises places for insects, dirt and grit to gather.
- Build in pest prevention – An internally concealed weather flap reduces air and water infiltration and minimises insect intrusion through the drain holes.
- All Carinya sliding doors feature a choice of sill configurations catering for every weather performance requirement.
- Optional sill configuration to make the door wheelchair accessible.
- There is a range of attractive interlock options to meet a wide variety of wind load requirements up to the most demanding cyclonic conditions.
- Carinya master key compatible – one key for all your windows and doors!
- Features the Yarra Curve door lock – designed for ease of use with 5 pin cylinder security for your peace of mind.
Roller system has been inherited from the Alspec commercial range and is available in Carina Classic doors in two options:
- Custom: for the majority of loads up to 80kg per panel
- Heavy duty commercial: designed for extra large sashes and major double glazing loads up to 160kg per panel.
Stainless rollers and optional stainless cover track are also available for coastal environments, allowing for enduring performance and durability.
Click to download the Carinya Classic Brochure
As experienced, authorised Carinya distributors, Aview can help you through the process of selecting the right colour match and finishing options for your project.
Carinya Windows and Doors can be finished by Powder Coating or Anodising, so you can choose a finish which perfectly complements your aesthetic.